Are you a leader? A quick talkin’, sharp-shootin’, multi-tasker? Generally, someone who loves the chance to learn new moves and make clients really happy? Good. ’Cause the Dc team is a high-performance, tour-da-force and only the most on-point, up-and-comers will do!
Project Co-ordinator; Client connector, team leader and detail dictator
When you’re in the middle of awesome clients and creative ideas, there’s never a dull moment.
If you can co-ordinate and assist, lead and suggest, strategize and be proactive with our clients, project managers and creative team … you may be the one we’re looking for!
You’ll be an important cog in the ever spinning wheel that is our DC Design House life, working with everyone and doing a little of everything. You can take the lead, but follow when necessary. And, you have ideas that make us go “hmmmmmmmm!” If you’re all this (and a bag of #stormchips) then check out the specifics below and get in touch!
The goal of the Project Co-ordinator is to assist the Project Managers (PMs) in scheduling, planning and running the details of projects; taking the lead where necessary and appropriate. You are the one … right?
- Detail oriented and organized
- Superior communication skills – written and verbal
- Knowledge of marketing strategy, trends and tactics
- Value-driven mentality to client-agency relationships
- project management, marketing or communications experience
- Deadline driven and budget conscious
- Three to five years of experience in project management, marketing or communications, preferably in a marketing agency
All the specifics
The Project Co-ordinator will communicate directly with the client, when directed by the PMs, in an effort to obtain necessary project details, including the PMs on all client correspondence.
- Assist the Project Managers in moving projects forward and getting them complete
- Is a point of contact for clients once a project is underway
- Attend client meetings as directed by the PMs to capture notes to send back to Project Managers for review
- Think proactively for clients
- Present Project Managers with relevant client ideas
- Manage and create marketing strategies
- Gather information and complete Function Point and creative brief forms
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, reports, and other client communications and correspondence
- Quality Assurance (QA) of website developments after first round of QA
- Provide other administrative support to accounts team
- Seek ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- Weekly social report sending to clients
- Monthly analytic (website and social) report sending to clients
- Request proactive research for client accounts
- Provide Project Managers with ideas to pitch to clients
- Create marketing documents that outline all costs and projects that are upcoming for the client’s personal use
- Create blocking charts
- Measure the success of completed projects
- Create touch points with each client to maximize the client relationship
- Co-ordinate Dc internal projects
- Schedule meetings
- Print materials and prep for meetings
- Attend meetings where necessary to take notes and action next steps
- Manage Google Drive files
- Have a clear understanding of Function Point-related responsibilities
Looking forward…to your resume!
Dc Design House is a fun and creative place to work with lots of benefits including group health insurance, a deadly team environment, and great opportunities to learn and grow. If you’d like to apply or get more details and a job description, you can get in touch with Jacelle Blagdon at email@example.com. Want to learn more about what we do? Click here!